Generating the power to empower
White Oak aims to reach higher levels through a uniform design and a keen focus on development. A simple click leading to newer possibilities.
Who should join?
- All those who want to run the world in just some simple steps or instructions.
- Those inspired to think and develop their own commands and to manipulate the computer programs.
- Aspirants who want to be complete software engineers rather than just programmers.
- Students with basic knowledge of designing and programming fundamentals.
- Innovation of programming technologies will be the core focus of this club for which regular industrial interface and expert sessions will be carried out.
- To learn different software development phases (SDLC)
- To acquire computational thinking and to develop an expertise in coding.
Exposure to technology:
- Inheriting designing fundamentals by learning various software's like Photoshop, Carel Draw etc.
- Imparting knowledge of unique programming languages like Python, php etc.
- Learning of softwares like MATLAB, PSIM, PSCAD, SCILAB
- An exposure to implementation of 50 kW Solar Panel at the SOCET campus
- Learning how to prepare hardware parts of electrical circuits
Contact Us:Venue : B-105(Tentative)
Faculty Coordinator :
Nilesh solanki : 9510265240
Darshil Shah : 8866871206