Construct your Future
The club has been developed by the Civil Engineering Department, with an objective to learn subjects with innovative practical concept in Civil Engineering.
Who should join?
Students those who seek to work innovatively in Civil Engineering field i.e. new technologies, innovation, enrolling into big projects in industries and their technical skills enhancement. They would be linked up with practical exposures at civil construction sites and can perform testing in particular laboratories. Students with such aims and goals can join the 'Silver Maple' Tree Club.
- Jobs at 'Multinational Corporation - MNC'. Jobs at AMC Projects
- Structural Design Consultancy.
- Technical Softwares Training Institutes.
- Testing laboratories
Exposure to technology:
- Staad Pro, Revit Structure, E-Tabs, Mx-Road software's learning
- Advanced Technology learning in Transportation, Concrete & Geotechnical Testing
- Know how to indulge with Construction works, by direct interaction with Industrial Experts on practical aspects
- Innovative project learnings
Contact Us:Location : C-002, Ground Floor. C-Block.
Mrs. Yamee Thakkar
Mr. Aashish Soni
Mr. Konark Patel
Mr. Ninaad Athalye
(A/P Civil Engineering Department, SOCET, C-105)