A Source guiding towards the 'Open Source'
Just like the Linux, banyan tree exhibits multitasking through its adhesive properties, medicinal uses and the shade that it provides to all
Who should join?
- All the aspirants who want to get familiar with the secured OS of them all.
- Those curious to get accustomed with the different distributions of an open source OS that fits all of one's need.
- Enthusiasts willing to understand the difference between the traditional OS and the secured one.
- Students should have basic knowledge of OS & networking fundamentals.
- Committed to strengthen the power of open source technologies, this club commences with an aim to actively promote the use of Linux and other open source technologies.
- To make the participants technically sound in terms of usage of distributions of Linux with many hands-on practice sessions and demo lectures.
- To provide students with interactive expert sessions of the field.
Exposure to technology:
- Exploring the features of different open source technologies which will help in increasing the employability and sustainability of a fresher over a period of time.
- Participants will be trained to work on UNIX and LINUX based hacking tools & techniques.
- Students and professionals will add value to their skill sets of how to customize OS repositories.
Contact Us:Venue:B-Block (502)
Karishma Gandhi (CE)
Shivangi Malli (IT)
Mayank Gour (CE)